This is NOT required for any other dance classes.
You will only need to do this one time.
Next time you join a class, do the following…
- In the lower-left hand corner of the Zoom window, you will see a microphone icon.
- Click the “^” symbol next to it, this will bring up the menu. Click “Audio Settings…“
- If not already selected, click on “Audio” on the left menu.
- On the right under microphone, below the volume slider, UNCHECK “Automatically adjust volume“
- Next, click the “Advanced” button in the lower right.
- CHECK the top checkbox for”…..Enable Original Sound…..“.
- Set “Suppress Persistent Background Noise” to DISABLED
- Set “Suppress Intermittent Background Noise” to DISABLED
- Click back and then the X in the upper right.
- Close and re-open the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Meeting.
- Tap the toggle to Use Original Sound.
- Join a meeting.
- Tap More.
- Tap Enable Original Sound.
That is it. Hopefully, this will provide you with a better audio experience during TAP and MUSIC / VOCAL classes.